How can I prepare to study Law at university?
If you are interested in studying Law at university then you will be no stranger to the notion that the study of Law requires a lot of reading.
With so many texts to choose from, which books should a prospective Law student read? Immerse Education is here to help. We spoke with our mentor team who are studying Law at leading universities across the world to ask them what books they think a budding Law student should read before applying.
The benefits of studying Law at Immerse in Cambridge
- Experience life as a Law whilst studying in a historic Cambridge University college. At Immerse students have the opportunity to live and study at one of Cambridge University’s beautiful and historic colleges.
- Prepare for your university law studies. Our students benefit from 40 hours of law academic sessions and learn in small classes designed and taught by university tutors.
- Develop Global Perspectives. Students from over 100 countries have participated in our academic programmes. Developing global citizens, building tolerance, broadening perspectives, and encouraging diversity and equality are all important priorities for Immerse Education.
Why download our University Law Guide?
- Designed to simplify pre-uni law reading. You might ask yourself What should I do if I want to study Law at university? Our university law guide will help you understand what you should do to prepare to study law at university and also what life will be like when you are studying law at university!
- Written by current students. Our University Law Guide was written by current Cambridge University Law undergraduates. They have been where you are now and are here to help. They have recommended their pre-university readings for Law.
- Created with high school students in mind. When it comes to choosing the Law books to read before applying for university it can be quite daunting. If you want to study Law at university this is the guide for you.