The benefits of Economics at Immerse Education
- Experience life as a Economics student at a UK university. At Immerse participants have the opportunity to live and study at one of Cambridge University’s beautiful and historic colleges.
- Prepare for your university economics studies. Our students benefit from 40 hours of economics academic sessions and learn in small classes designed and taught by University tutors.
- Develop Global Perspectives. Students from over 100 countries have participated in our academic programmes. Developing global citizens, building tolerance, broadening perspectives, and encouraging diversity and equality are all important priorities for Immerse Education.
Why download our University Economics Guide?
- Designed to simplify pre-uni Economics reading. You might ask yourself What should I do if I want to study Economics at university? Our university economics guide will help you understand what you should do to prepare to study economics at university and also what life will be like once you’re there!
- Written by current students. Our University Economics Guide was written by current Cambridge University Economics undergraduates. They have been where you are now and are here to help. They have recommended their pre-university readings for Economics.
- Created with high school students in mind. When it comes to choosing the Economics books to read before applying for university it can be quite daunting. If you want to study Economics at university this is the guide for you.