- Experience life as a Medicine student. Live and learn in the inspirational colleges of Cambridge University. At Immerse, participants are enriched through carefully designed programmes that provide an insight into what it’s like to study a subject at university level.
- Prepare for your university Medicine studies. In our award-winning academic programmes students benefit from 40 hours of academic sessions and learn in small classes designed and taught by university tutors.
- Develop Global Perspectives. Students from over 100 countries have participated in our academic programmes. Developing global citizens, building tolerance, broadening perspectives, and encouraging diversity and equality are all important priorities for Immerse Education.
The benefits of studying Medicine at Immerse in Cambridge
Why download our University Medicine Guide?
- Designed to simplify pre-uni Medicine reading. You might ask yourself What should I do if I want to study Medicine at university? Our university medicine guide will help you understand what you should do to prepare to study medicine at university and also what life will be like when you are studying medicine at university!
- Written by current students. Our University Medicine Guide was written by current Cambridge University Medicine undergraduates. They have been where you are now and are here to help. They have recommended their pre-university readings for Medicine.
- Created with high school students in mind. When it comes to choosing the Medicine books to read before applying for university it can be quite daunting. If you want to study Medicine at university this is the guide for you.