The benefits of Physics at Immerse in Cambridge
- Experience life as a Physics whilst studying in a historic Cambridge University college. At Immerse students have the opportunity to live and study at one of Cambridge University’s beautiful and historic colleges.
- Prepare for your university studies. Our students benefit from 40 hours of academic Physics sessions and learn in small classes designed and taught by university tutors.
- Develop Global Perspectives. Students from over 100 countries have participated in our academic programmes. Developing global citizens, building tolerance, broadening perspectives, and encouraging diversity and equality are all important priorities for Immerse Education.
Why download our University Physics Guide?
- Designed to simplify pre-uni Physics reading. You might ask yourself What should I do if I want to study Physics at university? Our university physics guide will help you understand what you should do to prepare to study at university and also what life will be like once you get there!
- Written by current students. Our University Physics Guide was written by current Cambridge University Physics undergraduates. They have been where you are now and are here to help. They have recommended their pre-university readings for physics.
- Created with high school students in mind. When it comes to choosing the best science books to read before applying for university it can be quite daunting. If you want to study Natural Sciences at university this is the guide for you.