The benefits of studying Mathematics at Immerse in Cambridge
- Experience life as a Mathematics whilst studying in a historic Cambridge University college. At Immerse Education students have the opportunity to live and study at one of Cambridge Universities beautiful and historic colleges.
- Prepare for your university mathematics studies. Our students benefit from 40 hours of mathematics academic sessions and learn in small classes designed and taught by University tutors.
- Develop Global Perspectives. Students from over 100 countries have participated in our academic programmes. Developing global citizens, building tolerance, broadening perspectives, and encouraging diversity and equality are all important priorities for Immerse Education.
Why download our University Mathematics Guide?
- Designed to simplify pre-uni Mathematics reading. You might ask yourself What should I do if I want to study Mathematics at university? Our university mathematics guide will help you understand what you should do to prepare to study mathematics at university and also what life will be like when you are studying mathematics at university!
- Written by current students. Our University Mathematics Guide was written by current Cambridge University Mathematics undergraduates. They have been where you are now and are here to help. They have recommended their pre-university readings for Mathematics.
- Created with high school students in mind. When it comes to choosing the Mathematics books to read before applying for university it can be quite daunting. If you want to study Mathematics at university this is the guide for you.