History ‘Top Books Guide’
The benefits of History at Immerse in Cambridge
- Experience life as a History whilst studying in a historic Cambridge University college. At Immerse students have the opportunity to live and study at one of Cambridge University’s beautiful and historic colleges.
- Prepare for your university history studies. Our students benefit from 40 hours of History academic sessions and learn in small classes designed and taught by university tutors.
- Develop Global Perspectives. Students from over 100 countries have participated in our academic programmes. Developing global citizens, building tolerance, broadening perspectives, and encouraging diversity and equality are all important priorities for Immerse Education.
History ‘Top Books Guide’Even if you are interested in studying History at university, the image of library shelves filled with thick, dusty, unwielding tomes might fill the hardiest of historians with fear. With so much literature to choose from, which reading should a prospective student prioritise? Immerse Education is here to help. We spoke with our mentor team who are currently studying History at top universities to ask them which books they think a young historian should read before applying.
Download to read more...
Learn more about our
Alumni through their success stories
- Real stories about our Alumni
- Students share their programme experiences
- Case studies from Alumni heading to Oxbridge
- Alumni insights and stats