Students seeking financial aid may apply for a bursary at Immerse Education, which could result in a maximum 100% reduction in programme fees.
We receive a large number of applications for financial aid each year. Only a small percentage of students are successful. Two categories of bursary are available, the first for students aged 13-15 and the second for students aged 16-18.
Bursary applicants must be:
- Aged between 13-18 at the commencement of the selected programme session.
- Available to attend the academic sessions in Cambridge, Oxford or London in summer 2022.
- Eligible to live and study in the UK for the duration of the programme.
- Attending a non-fee paying school (or attending a fee-paying school whilst receiving a scholarship/grant/bursary/financial assistance).
Applications are welcomed from students of all nationalities.
How To Apply
The application process consists of an application form which should be submitted using the form below.
Key information to note:
- Applications are opened on Friday 8th October 2021.
- The deadline for completing the application form is 11:59 pm (UK) on Friday 14th January 2022.
- It is recommended that you draft your responses, particularly to the essay question, in advance of submitting your form as you will be unable to save your form before submitting it.
- Applicants must submit their essay response, video and financial verification in one form of submission.
- Successful applicants will be offered a bursary of up to 100% of the participation fee to attend the summer programmes in Cambridge, Oxford or London.
- Financial verification must be in English and confirms that you attend a non-fee paying school or that you are in receipt of a bursary, grant, scholarship or other financial support in order to attend a fee-paying school.
- Applicants will be contacted with the outcome of their application on or before 4th February 2022.
- Full and partial bursaries are valid for participation in our summer programmes only and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
- Successful applicants must respond to accept or decline their offer by 17:00 on 18th February 2022.
- Your essay should outline why you would like to study with Immerse.
- This should be a maximum of 500 words in length, there is no minimum requirement.
- You are advised to research the available programmes in advance.
- Ensure you proofread your work prior to submission.
- This should be written in a separate document and copied and pasted into the entry form.
- Please outline what personal qualities you would bring to the summer programmes as an Immerse scholar.
- This should be a maximum of 3 minutes in length, there is no minimum requirement.
- You should ensure that your video is of reasonable audio and visual quality.
- You will be assessed on the content of your response, not on the production value of your video.
- This should be submitted as a .mp4 or .mov file only.
- This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Typically applicants submit a letter provided by their school confirming in what way the applicant fulfils the eligibility requirements of the bursary.
- This should be submitted as a .docx, .pdf, or .jpg file only.
- This document must be written in English.