Groups and Chaperones
At Immerse Education, we understand that teachers often wish to accompany their students to our academic programmes to gain a sense of the extraordinary experiences that we provide. In the past 6 years we have educated thousands of students, from over 100 different countries across the world. Many schools decide to opt for our group packages, which offer bespoke pricing, and a well-designed Educator Leadership programme alongside our academic programmes for students.
Our groups and teacher chaperone packages is two tiered, dependent on the size of the group. Read on to find out more:
If five or more students from your school/group attend a singular session (e.g. Session 1) of our summer programme, your students will benefit from a 10% reduction on the participation fee.
If 10 or more students attend a singular session (e.g. Session 1) of our summer programme from your school in 2019, we offer:
- A 10% fee reduction for your group of students
- A teacher chaperone is welcome to accompany them. Immerse Education will cover the accommodation expenses for the teacher chaperone throughout the duration of the programme
- Breakfast and dinner within the college throughout the duration of the programme
- Access to the Educator Leadership programme, with dedicated workshops with our expert tutors, and scheduled social activities with fellow educators from around the world
Benefits of Group Enrolments
- Immerse Education will handle everything from enrolment of the students to leaving day transfers so your group visit is stress-free!
- The teacher chaperone is allowed to observe some classes and activities to see their students in action
- Teachers will be staying at prestigious central Cambridge University colleges and will be able to experience a formal dinner within the medieval halls
- Our resident professional photographer will also take a group photo of the students who will receive the photo during the graduation ceremony
- A photo package tailored for your school group will be sent digitally once the programme has finished for your school records
- Immerse Education also provides a schedule for the accompanying tutors which makes them feel at home with the programme
- Accompanying teachers will be given a comprehensive guide to the city of Cambridge, which contains everything from recommended restaurants to the best sites to see enabling the teacher to explore freely in their free time
How to enrol a group of students?
Step One: Collect and collate all participating students details (session choice, passport photocopy, subject choice, students email addresses and other relevant information such as allergies) as well as the accompanying tutors details.
Step Two: Email our School Relations Coordinator, Heloise Spence, at email@example.com with all details from Step One.
Step Three: Our School Relations Director will send an email confirming the students enrolment
Step Four: Students will receive an email from our Accounts department to pay a deposit of £695
Step Five: Once deposits have been paid Immerse Education are able to issue a visa invitation letter, please check https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa for more information.
* Immerse Education can pass the 10% reduction in fees directly to the students or to your school as an administrative fee.