Summer School Insurance
We are delighted to offer all enrolled participants comprehensive summer school insurance for their chosen academic summer programme.
This is included in the participation fee and is provided by Endsleigh Insurance.
Please note that there is no programme insurance included with online courses.
This international student travel insurance policy is designed to cater to the insurance needs of persons studying in the UK on a trip arranged by Immerse Education. The product provides cover including emergency medical assistance, and medical costs, protection in the event of cancellation or curtailment, cover for loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal money.
Key features and benefits:
- A 24-hour helpline for medical emergencies;
- Emergency medical expenses in the event of illness or injury;
- Protection against cancellation or curtailment charges;
- Cover for loss or damage to baggage and personal money;
- A wide range of sports and activities covered;
- Cover for irrecoverable fees
Key eligibility criteria and exclusions:
- No cover under cancellation or curtailment charges, emergency medical expenses or personal accident relating to any reason set out under ‘Important conditions relating to health’ – see full policy wording;
- No cover where the FCO or World Health Organisation has advised against travel;
- No cover where travel is not departing from and returning to your home country;
- Each claim will be subject to a £50 excess wherever an excess applies;
- The table below displays a summary of the maximum amounts which are payable under each section. Please note the group policy is subject to terms, conditions, limits, and exclusions – please refer to the full policy wording and the statement of insurance for full details of the cover available.